1. Disney Media Distribution LatAm announced the cast for Monzón.
Based on the legendary boxer, the series features A-list Argentine actors like Gustavo Garzón, Soledad Silveyra and Florencia Raggi. Read the full story.
2. Banijay Rights acquired the rights to its first Spanish drama, Hierro, by Movistar+.
The deal includes Hierro’s international distribution rights outside France, Germany, Spain and LatAm. Read the full story.
3. Chilevisión is scoring notable ratings with its entertainment format Pasapalabra.
This week, the Chilean network’s new entertainment format even matched the results reached by its main competitor Casa de muñecos on Mega. Read the full story.
4. Facebook announced the international roll out of its Watch service.
The free on-demand video service will be "available everywhere" immediately, said Fidji Simo, Head of Video at Facebook. Read the full story.
5. Turner LatAm readies a new original travel show, 48hs en....
It will be hosted by Argentine star Iván de Pineda, and air on the TNT and TNT Series networks in Latin America. Read the full story.