1. Disney’s Star Wars Live-Action Series Gains Traction
The show, which will air exclusively on Disney's highly anticipated OTT service, will land under the name The Mandalorian and will be set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. Read the full story.
2. Mediapro Launches OTT for eSports
The Spanish company is planning to launch its own platform in an effort to compete with Twitch in Spain and Latin America. Read the full story.
3. Telemundo Premieres Magnificent Century Kosem in the US
NBCUniversal’s Hispanic network is announcing the premiere of the Global Agency drama, which will air under the local title La sultana. Read the full story.
4. Globo and Atresmedia Close Strategic Partnership
Pay TV network Atreseries Internacional will add more than 500 annual hours of content from Globo to become the first window of all of the Brazilian giant's new productions in Latin America and the US. Read the full story.
5. Pasiones to Premiere Three Turkish Dramas in the US
This October, the Hispanic telenovela network is premiering Inter Medya’s dramas In Between
, as well as the third season of Eccho Rights’ Elif
, in the US. Read the full story.