New "Football Pack" Ads Almost 400,000 Subs in Argentina

Imager
by @todotvnews the 13/09/2017
0
printer

According to Argentine news platform El Cronista, Cablevision and Directv already added 380,000 subscribers to the new "Football Pack", which grants access to FOX Sports Premium and TNT Sports, Argentine football's new premium networks. 

After only two dates in the new Argentine Super League, the "Football Pack", which grants access to FOX Sports Premium and TNT Sports, Argentine football's new premium networks, already has almost 400,000 subscribers.
 
That, at least, according to According to Argentine news platform El Cronista, which says Cablevisión already has 200,000 clients and Directv has around 180,000.
 
The platform didn't confirm the numbers for the rest of the operators, which would increase the final number even further.
 
The platform does agree with the statements made by Sergio Veiga, SVP and GM of Fox Networks Group Southern Region, who said the premium service is selling very well.
 
"The product is being embraced by the audience and subscriptions are growing well. It's a very positive trend," he said to El Cronista.
 
With a monthly price tag of 300 Argentine pesos (17.5 dollars), the number of subscribers would be generating around 114 million pesos a month (6.6 million dollars).
 
The number is then split between the networks' owners, who keep 90%, while pay TV operators get the remaining 10%.
 
FOX and Turner acquired the rights to Argentine football for five years, during which they will pay around 200 million dollars a year.
 
With a total of 11 million pay TV subscribers, the "Football Pack" still has plenty of room to grow and potentially allow the companies to win back their investment.
 
  • @todotvnews

    To be the link between the main players in the entertainment industry is not an easy task. It means creating a platform aimed at a group of highly informed and demanding professionals. But with great effort and commitment, we did it.

comments powered by Disqus Link
Digital Magazine
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider
  • right-slider

LATEST videos
more videos