The new channels were added to existing categories “Entretenimiento” and “Estilo de vida”, as well as a new category dedicated for binge-watchers called “Maratones”.
Pluto TV Latin America, the free, ad-supported, streaming video service, announced six new channels available via web browser at www.pluto.tv, Apple TV, Android TV and mobile device apps for download in iOS and Android in 17 Latin American countries.
New channels were added to existing categories “Entretenimiento” and “Estilo de vida”, as well as a new category dedicated for binge-watchers called “Maratones”.
Additionally, with the launch of the new channel Pluto TV Teen is expanding to a unique offering for younger viewers from Generation Z.
Pluto TV US has already proven success with their single series channels, that include just one title to binge-watch 24/7. It is now expanding to Latin America with its own “Maratones” category with Minuto Para Ganar, MasterChef, and Degrassi.
In addition, Pluto TV announced a deal with Unilever to highlight its Dove brand in order to invite all women in Argentina to realize their personal potential for beauty by engaging them with content that delivers “Superior Care” and amplifies their values of being real, beautiful, and uncomplicated. The innovative sponsorship will live with brand integration inside Pluto TV channels.
Pluto TV Latin America has 30 unique and curated channels and continues to add new channels on a monthly basis for the next months to reach more than 70 channels at end of year, delivering curated content to attract audiences in search of premium streaming entertainment programming in Spanish – free and for all demos.
Pluto TV Latin America has already confirmed partnerships with more than 70 major media and content providers, building a rich and diverse library of 12,000 hours of high-quality content, which the new service for Spanish-speaking audiences is offering.
Pluto TV offers a diverse slate of programming tailored to Latin America with hit television series and award-winning movies, across a variety of genres including reality, anime, lifestyle, reality competitions, nature, true crime, and kids’ content. The ad-supported free streaming platform is easy to use and features content from world-renowned movie studios, television networks, and production companies. From live streaming to On-Demand content, Pluto TV offers users a wide variety of experiences.
The list of new channels includes:
– Pluto TV Fútbol para Fans offers the viewer a more direct way to access iconic stars and best moments for their favorite teams around the world.
Featured Content: Clubland, Football Stars, & Football’s Greatest Stage.
– Pluto TV Hogar offers information and inspiration to help you make the most out of your home. Whether it is four walls or something more exotic, our programs will inspire viewers to create that feeling of “home” anywhere.
Featured Content: Extreme Makeover Home Edition & Great Interior Design Challenge.
– Pluto TV Teen is the perfect hangout for several coming of age series such as The L.A. Complex and Instant Star that will make you OMG and LOL. Put down your phone and watch!
Featured Content: The L.A. Complex, Instant Star, Taina, Somos tú y yo
– Degrassi Channel: Class is in session! Get into all the drama, romance, angst, and fun of the Emmy-nominated Degrassi: The Next Generatio any time, here on Pluto TV.
Featured Content: Degrassi
– Minuto para Ganar will allow users to watch contestants as they compete in one-minute challenges with increasing levels of difficulty for a chance to win up to $100,000.
Featured Content: Minuto para Ganar
– MasterChef is a competitive cooking reality show where chefs compete outside of their culinary comfort zones. In the end, the contestant left standing receives the grand prize — and the title of MasterChef.
Featured Content: MasterChef
Recently added movies on Pluto TV include, Buena Vista Social Club (Drama), Bachelorette (comedy starring Kirsten Dunst and Rebel Wilson), Our Idiot Brother (comedy starring Paul Rudd), The Spanish Prisoner (starring Steve Martin), Hellraiser (Terror) and action movies like Aeon Flux (starring Charlize Theron) and Nick Of Time (starring Johnny Depp).
In addition, Pluto TV added new entertainment shows that include series such as: I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, Who’s the Boss, Freaks & Geeks, Misfits and classic shows from MTV such as 16 & Pregnant and Punk’d.
True crime programs are available on Pluto TV with newly added episodes of The FBI Files, Forensic Files, & The New Detectives will now be found on the Pluto TV Investiga channel while Cocinísima & Cocineros al Volante are now available at on the Pluto TV Cocina. Kids or those that are young at heart are able to find their favorite episodes of The Wild Thornberry’s & Rocko’s Modern Life at on the Nick Clasico channel.