1. TVN Announces Third Season of Hercai
The Turkish drama will return to the Chilean network with its third and final season. Read more.
2. Netflix Unveils New Images of the Last Season of Money Heist
The fifth and final season of the Spanish series will premiere in two parts on September 3 and December 3. Read more.
3. Michael Cerdá Joins Univision as EVP, Product and Engineering, Streaming
The Disney+ executive will oversee the product and technology development strategy and execution for Univision’s streaming portfolio, anchored by the recently launched free ad-supported streaming service PrendeTV. Read more.
4. Eccho Rights Licenses Brave and Beautiful to Mediaset Italy
The Turkish drama produced by Ay Yapim will premiere on Mediaset’s Canale 5. Read more.
5. VIS Signs First Look Deal with Mexican Producer Cine Vaquero
Under the terms of the agreement, they will create, develop, and produce exclusive Spanish-language scripted and non-scripted content for VIS and Paramount+ Latin America. Read more.
6. WarnerMedia and Discovery Merger Unveils Name and Logo
David Zaslav, current CEO of Discovery and future CEO of the new entity, announced that the new company will be called Warner Bros. Discovery. Read more.
7. Inter Medya’s Turkish Drama Endless Love Licensed to Russia
The successful drama will premiere on Russian broadcast TV network U-TV. Read more.
8. Dori Media Appoints Joshua Mintz as CCO
The Mexican executive will help further expand DMG’s portfolio of international productions, particularly in Latin countries. Read more.