1. Eccho Rights Signs New Deals for Turkish Drama Legacy
The latest drama from Karamel Yapim has been sold to new partners in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Read more.
2. Cris Abrego, New President of the Television Academy Foundation
The president of Banijay for the Americas becomes the first Latino to hold this position. Read more.
3. Turkish film Miracle in Cell No. 7 Continues to Conquer LatAm
Inter Medya announced new sales for the successful film, which continues to accumulate screens and has already been acquired in Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras and the Dominican Republic. Read more.
4. Laura Fernández Espeso Named General Director of The Mediapro Studio
The executive was appointed as the new CEO of The Mediapro Studio. Read more.
5. Telemundo Reveals Trailer and Release Date for Missing Adaptation
Telemundo announced the premiere of the highly anticipated suspense drama Buscando a Frida for Tuesday, January 26 at 10:00 p.m. / 9:00 p.m. Read more.
6. Emilio Rubio to Step Down as CEO of HBO Latin America
WarnerMedia announced Emilio Rubio, CEO of HBO Latin America, will leave the company as of February 28, 2021. Read more.
7. Two Spanish Series Among Most Watched on Netflix Globally
TV Time revealed to ttvnews the Top 10 most viewed series of 2020 on Netflix globally. The presence of two Spanish series stands out. Read more.