1. ViacomCBS to Acquire Majority Stake in Fox Telecolombia & Estudios TeleMexico
Through this transaction, VCNI will gain access to Fox TeleColombia & Estudios TeleMexico’s studio operations in both Colombia and Mexico, as well as many hours of library content. Read more.
2. Netflix Announces New Original Productions in Spain
The list of upcoming titles revealed this Thursday includes series, films and non-fiction content. Read more.
3. ONSeries Lisboa Announces International Companies to Attend
Canal Plus (France), Casablanca (Brazil), GECA (Spain), Mediawan Rights (France), Global Screen (Germany) y Netflix (Iberia) joined the list of international companies confirmed for the event. Read more.
4. Mega Announces Premiere of its Premium Series No nos quieren ver
The fiction series will premiere on Chilean broadcast TV on November 8. Read more.
5. RCN Takes Café, con aroma de mujer to Europe
The Colombian series premiered in Croatia on Canal HTV1 on October 8 and in Slovenia on Planet TV on October 15. Read more.
6. HBO Max to Premiere Ten Turkish Dramas from Madd Entertainment in Latin America
Warner Media Latin America has acquired a package of 10 Turkish dramas from the distributor, which will premiere on its OTT platform in the region. Read more.
7. VIS Starts Filming First Original Paramount+ Film in Brazil
Title The Outlaws (Os Fora da Lei), the comedy is produced in association with La Casa de Cinema, written by Guel Arraes and directed by Jorge Furtado. Read more.