1. Globo's Telenovela Pantanal Is an Audience Phenomenon in Brazil
Aired since March on Brazilian Free TV’s primetime, the telenovela is currently the program with the largest audience in the country, reaching more than 140 million people. Read more.
2. Disney+ Reveals New Images of Original Series, Siempre fui yo
Produced by The Mediapro Studio Colombia, the series will premiere on June 15 in Latin America and Spain. Read more.
3. MIP Cancun Confirms Dates of In-Person Event
The market will be held from November 13 to 16 at the Moon Palace Resort Hotel in Cancun. Read more.
4. Telemundo to Produce Three MGE Titles
The original scripts for the series María: La Mexicana and El Doctor de los Milagros, and the format of the original Korean telenovela Escalera al Cielo, are the three contents acquired by Telemundo Studios that are part of the new programming announced during its most recent upfront. Read more.
5. Univision to Premiere La Mexicana y el Güero
The hit romantic comedy, starring Itatí Cantoral and Juan Soler, will premiere on Tuesday, May 31. Read more.