1. TelevisaUnivision will Broadcast its May Upfront in New York via Streaming
The event will take place on Tuesday, May 16 at Pier 36 in New York City. Read more.
2. Calinos Entertainment Adds Akrshit Sandhu and Burcu Anis to its Team
Sandhu joined the company as Worldwide Format Acquisitions & Sales Manager while Anis joined Calinos as Marketing & PR Manager Read more.
3. Dark Desire Among Winners of Parrot Analytics’ Global Demand Awards
The Mexican drama won in the most in demand Latin American original for 2022, while Stranger Things was named most in demand series overall. Read more.
4. StudioCanal CEO, Anna Marsh, to Give Keynote at Miptv 2023
The executive will outline the company’s strategies in a speech for the 60th anniversary of the global TV market in April. Read more.
5. Kanal D Drama Arrives on Prime Video in Mexico
The pay TV channel of Turkish dramas in Spanish is incorporated into the offer of Prime Video Channels for the enjoyment of all fans in the Mexican territory Read more.
6. Armoza’s Still Standing sold to Spain, Greece and South Africa
The Spanish rights were taken by Gestmusic Enedemol Spain, who previously produced the show successfully for 10 years in Spain. Read more.