1. MISTCO Extends Sales Agent Deal with TRT for Three More Years
The deal encompasses more than 10,000 hours of content from different genres including dramas, movies, documentaries, and animations. Read more.
2. Global Agency Acquires International Rights to Japanese show Uprising Kitchen
The entertaining cooking show presents a first-class chef, a housewife, and a novice who compete to produce the best dish, with the experienced cooks facing unique challenges to even out the contest. Read more.
3. AcunMedya Takes its Newest Production, Enemy of Love, to Mipcom 2023
The Turkish drama series will debut in November, but has already been pre-sold to Israel’s Achla TV Read more.
4. Eccho Rights Sells Golden Boy in Over 100 Countries
The Turkish drama recently returned for a second season in Turkey. Read more.
5. Hollywood Studios Suspend Negotiations with SAG-Aftra
The studios consider that the actors’ proposal for the sharing of streaming revenue is too high, given that it would translate to “800 million dollars per year, which would create an unsustainable economic burden” Read more.