The organization announced 6,000+ television executives from 100 countries, including 2,200+ buyers, have registered as of day one of the online event, which will be held from October 12 to the 16.
Marking the start of its online event, Mipcom announced today 6,000+ television executives from 100 countries have registered as of day one for Mipcom Online+, transforming the biggest week in international television normally held in Cannes into to the largest all-digital television content market from 12-16 October.
Key participation figures for Mipcom Week Online+ as of 12 October:
– 6,000+ participating delegates
– 2,200+ buyers and commissioners
– 100 countries represented
– 800+ Virtual Exhibiting Companies
– 25 international pavilions
– 3,700+ programmes featured by virtual exhibiting companies
– 1,400+ programmes and projects presented in the MIPJunior Online Digital Screenings Library
– 230 total sessions, keynotes, screenings and showcases programmed
– 50 screenings and content showcases
– 200+ speakers and keynotes
Mipcom Online+ also welcomes more than 35 international sponsors:
– Global Partners: Korea-Country of Honour, BBC Studios, A+E Networks, Nippon TV, Televisa Internacional and Creative Europe MEDIA.
– Presenting Partners: Sony Corp., all3media international, Beta Film, Canada Media Fund & Telefilm Canada, Discovery Inc., FilmRise, Inter Medya, ITV Studios, Globo, Newen Distribution, Tubi, ViacomCBS, ZDF Enterprises, China Pavilion, Diversify TV.
– Media Partners: Animation Magazine, Animation Xpress, Broadcast International, C21, Callsheet, CEETV, Cine&Tele, Cinema & Video, Content Asia, Ecran Total, International Emmy® Awards, FormatBiz, Kazachok, Kidscreen, Le Film Français, License Global, Licensing Magazine, MediaClub, Mediakwest, Pickle, Prensario International, Produ, Realscreen, Satellifax, Screen International, Senal News, Showbusiness Elite, TBI, Telepro, The Children’s Media Conference, The Hollywood Reporter, The WIT, Tivu, TTV News, Total Licensing, TV Asia Plus, TV Bizz, TVMas, Variety, Videoage, World Screen
Mipcom Online+ is the first digital edition of the World’s Entertainment Content Market offering month-long access to inspiring keynotes, screenings, conferences, intel, pitching, networking and more.
A premium digital platform offering 1-to-1 video meetings and live chat among attending delegates during the week of 12 October. Mipcom Online+ will be available for catch-up through 17 November.