1. Supertitlán, the first Latin Adaptation of Superstore, to Premiere on Azteca 7
TV Azteca announced the acquisition of the broadcast TV rights in Mexico for the local version of the NBC Universal format, co-produced by Dopamine, Universal Television and Universal International Studios, which will premiere on Azteca 7 on May 30. Read more.
2. NEM Dubrovnik Unveils Full Agenda for 2022
The TV market will take place at the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace from June 6-9, 2022. Read more.
3. Beta Group Launches Spanish Production Division, Beta Fiction Spain
Led by Mercedes Gamero and Pablo Nogueroles, the new subsidiary will produce television series and feature films, offer production services, and act as a theatrical distribution arm in Spain. Read more.
4. Banijay’s Starstruck Arrives in Chile through Canal 13
The Chilean channel will produce and broadcast a local version of Banijay Rights’ musical competition, marking the first international adaptation of the British format. Read more.
5. Telefe Wins in April and Adds 52 Months as the Leader
The Argentine network averaged 42.3% share and 8.37 rating points in the month of April, once again climbing to the top of the Argentine broadcast TV race. Read more.
6. Somos Distribution to Take Turkish and Greek Dramas to LA
The distributor will be present at LA Screenings Independents 2022 with an attractive catalog of high-profile dramas, as well as comedies, telenovelas and series. Read more.