1. Banijay to Inaugurate Largest Production Studio in Latin America in Brazil during 2023
250,000-Square Foot Banijay Studios Brasil Opening In São Paulo in 2023 Read more.
2. Dopamine and Eccho Rights’ Granite Harbour to Premiere in December on BBC One and BBC Scotland
The series -a co-production by Eccho Rights, Dopamine and LA Productions- will premiere in December Read more.
3. Armoza Productions to Produce Israeli Adaptation of ITV Studios’ Love Island for Free TV
It was announced that filming will take place in May 2023 and casting will open soon. Read more.
4. Globo Takes Diversified Portfolio to ATF
For the forum, which marks Globo’s return to on-site events in Asia, the company will arrive with the campaign “It’s a match”, which shows how Globo’s extensive portfolio meets different business strategies. Read more.
5. Canela Media and Exile to Co-Produce Season 2 of Club Mundo Kids
The new season of the live action series will premiere in 2023. Read more.
6. The Bachelorette to Premiere in Spain on Telecinco
The Spanish version of the format will be called Para toda la vida. The Bachelorette, with Sheila Martori as the first bachelorette and Jesús Vázquez as the presenter. Read more.