1. Melek A Mother’s Struggle To Air in Ecuador
Distributed by Mistco, Melek A Mother’s Struggle will be airing on Ecuavisa in Ecuador on January 25. Read more.
2. Inter Medya Presents First Co-Production with Telemundo, Hicran
The first co-production of the multi-year agreement between the companies will be presented by Inter Medya at Content Americas. Read more.
3. SPI and the Galician producer CTV to Develop International Fiction Projects.
This strategic partnership was signed with the objective of identifying, developing and co-producing audiovisual fiction for Portugal and Spain. Read more.
4. Eccho Rights Lands New Sales for British Drama Desperate Measures
The action thriller was picked up by SBS for Australia, TVNZ in New Zealand,Virgin Media Television Ireland, TV4 in Sweden and MTV3 in Finland. Read more.
5. Calinos Entertainment Appoints Asli Serim as new Head of International Sales
The executive, who was Calinos’ International Sales Director for Europe and MENA, will occupy the role left vacant by José Luis Gascue Read more.
6. Global Agency’s Never Let Go Adapted in Romania
Lia, My Husband’s Wife, the local version of the hit Turkish drama premiered this week on Antena 1 and will be distributed by Global Agency. Read more.