1. Eccho Rights to Present First Greek Drama at Natpe
The international distributor is presenting the new series 8 Words, produced by Make It Productions and premiered on Skai TV in 2019. Read more.
2. Telemundo Reveals First Trailer for La suerte de Loli
The romantic comedy will premiere on Tuesday, January 26 on the network’s prime time. Read more.
3. Televisa to Premiere Local Adaptation of Turkish Drama, Queen of the Night
Locally titled Te acuerdas de mí, the new series will make its debut on Monday, January 18 on Las Estrellas. Read more.
4. Caracol Partners with Somos for New Series, Juegos Interrumpidos
The Colombian company is joining forces with Somos Productions for the premium thriller about human trafficking. Read more.
5. Gazzolo and Silberwasser to Lead “New Era” of Univision
The largest Hispanic media group in the US announced its new leadership team to take it into “a new era”. Among them, Pierluigi Gazzolo was named Chief Transformation Officer, and Luis Silberwasser, president of Television Networks Group. Read more.
6. Madd Entertainment's Business Grows 120% in 2020
The Turkish distributor closed the year with a total of 164 deals in 114 countries. Read more.
7. The Head Will Be Available on STARZ in the UK & Germany
Distributed by The Mediapro Studio Distribution, the series will premiere on February 7th and will be available to all users of the platform in Austria, Germany, the German-speaking region of Luxembourg and Switzerland, as well as in Ireland and the UK. Read more.