1. Parot Premieres in the US on Paramount+
After premiering in Spain on Amazon Prime Video and Latin America on Paramount+, the ViacomCBS platform premiered the Spanish series in the US on October 20. Read more.
2. Netflix Sets Premiere Date for Rebelde Reboot
The teen phenomenon will return to the small screen 15 years after its finale. Read more.
3. Javier Calvo and Javier Ambrossi Launch Suma Content
Spanish showrunners Javier Calvo and Javier Ambrossi (Veneno, Paquita Salas) took at step back from exclusivity agreements to gain independence and tell their own stories. Read more.
4. Telemundo to Premiere New Reality, For Love or For Money, on November 17
The new Spanish-language dating format, produced by Acun Medya, will premiere on the Hispanic network on Wednesday, November 17. Read more.
5. Netflix Adds 4.4 Million Subscribers to Reach 214 Million
At the height of its Korean original The Squid Game, the OTT platform surpassed Wall Street’s expectations and remains steadfast on its growth path. Read more.
6. Inter Medya Sells Six Turkish Dramas to Globoplay
The Turkish distributor announced the sale of Bitter Lands, Last Summer, The Trusted, Ramo, Tainted Love and Naked to Globo’s OTT platform in Brazil. Read more.
7. Madd Unveils Two New Turkish Dramas for the International Market
The Turkish distributor presented two new series at last week’s Mipcom: Family Secrets, produced by Ay Yapim, and All About Marriage, produced by MF Yapim. Read more.