1. HBO Max Starts Production on Brazilian Original, Franklin and Milena, in Search of Science
The new live action series is co-produced by Cartoon Network in partnership with Biônica Filmes and Mauricio de Sousa Produções. Read more.
2. Mondo TV Studios Announces Deal with Brazil’s BandPlay
The first series of Mondo TV’s hit pre-teen comedy drama Heidi Bienvenida will be available in the country through Bandeirantes’ OTT platform. Read more.
3. Eccho Rights Recruits Digital Acquisition and Sales Director in London
Melis Hamamcioglu was named Director of Digital Media Acquisition & Content Sales and will be joining the company’s London office. Read more.
4. Who killed Sarah? Leads Top 10 Most Binge-Watched Series in Spanish
The third season of the Mexican Netflix series was crowned the leader of TV Time’s monthly ranking for the month of June, where Spanish series occupied the majority of the positions. Read more.
5. Calinos Launches Corazon Turco on Pluto TV
Well-known Turkish hits from FOX Turkey such as Cherry Season, No: 309, That is My Life and more are now available for viewing, for free, on the AVOD platform’s new channel in the US. Read more.
6. Mistco Unveils New Selection of Turkish Dramas for the International Market
The Turkish distributor is promoting three successful TRT dramas for global audiences: Reckless Love, Balkan Lullaby and The Blackboard. Read more.