1. Secuoya Presents New Studios and Announces First Project El zorro
The studio is working on fourteen fiction productions, co-productions and originals, including adaptations of El zorro and The School of Americas. Read more.
2. ViacomCBS International Studios Secures Agreement with Blim TV
Televisa’s streaming platform Will have access to a wide variety of content from VIS and ViacomCBS brands. Read more.
3. Digital Miptv Adds New Genres to One-to-One Market
The digital event’s one-to-one distribution market will span across multiple genres, with the addition of Drama and Kids to the previously announced Doc, Factual and Formats. Read more.
4. The Mediapro Studio Signs Co-Production Deal with Caracol
The first joint project will be Las cheers, a drama set in the world of cheerleaders, created by Héctor Rodríguez. Read more.
5. Amazon to Produce 15 Local Series a Year in Mexico
At its Prime Video Presents Mexico event, the global streaming service confirmed its big plans for the country, which include new original titles and ambitious production goals. Read more.
6. Atresmedia to Adapt Turkish Drama Mother in Spain
Following Alba, the local remake of Fatmagül that will premiere soon, the Spanish group is now also adapting Turkish drama Mother, from Global Agency. It will be produced by Buendía Estudios. Read more.
7. Turkish Drama Bitter Lands to Premiere on Telefe
The Argentine network is presenting another Turkish drama. On Thursday, January 28, it will premiere the the successful drama distributed by Inter Medya under the local title, Züleyha. Read more.
8. ITV Studios Sells Dramas to Globoplay
The Brazilian SVOD service acquired more than 400 hours of scripted dramas from ITV Studios. Read more.