1. Eccho Rights to Distribute New CJ ENM Drama, Doom at Your Service
The new Korean drama, produced by Studio Dragon and Studio&New, was the biggest drama launch in Korea this past season. Read more.
2. Kanal D International Takes Hekimoglu to Uruguay
The distributor announced new sales for the successful Turkish adaptation of the US drama, House, which will arrive in Uruguay, as well as several territories in Asia, CEE and MENA. Read more.
3. Madd’s A Miracle to Premiere in Peru
Latina Televisión began promoting the Turkish drama based on The Good Doctor. Read more.
4. Spanish Adaptation of Mother Completes Cast and Starts Filming
Produced by Atresmedia TV and Buendía Estudios, the local version will be titled Heridas. Read more.
5. Univision to Launch Global Streaming Service
The best of the existing PrendeTV, VIX and Univision NOW services will be transitioned and unified into one global service and brand, which will offer both free ad-supported and premium subscription-based options, and will be available across the US and Latin America in 2022. Read more.
6. Global Agency’s Broken Pieces Airs on Pasiones
The Turkish drama made its debut on the US Hispanic network on June 21st as Lazos de sangre. Read more.
7. Loki Becomes Most Demanded OTT Series in the World
Parrot Analytics revealed that the series’ second episode on June 16 earned 89.9 times more audience demand than the average show worldwide. Read more.