1. Who Killed Sara? Crowned Most Binge-Watched Hispanic Series in April
Viewed in more than 50 million households since its premiere, Netflix’s Mexican drama was crowned the most binge-watched Spanish-language series of the past month, leading TV Time’s monthly ranking. Read more.
2. Telemundo Launches the Telemundo Streaming Studios
The studio specialized in content for digital platforms in Spanish is launched with more than 35 projects in development and production. Read more.
3. HBO Max, CJ ENM and Endemol Shine Boomdog to Develop Talent Show About K-Pop
The format will seek to create the first K-pop boy band in Latin America. Read more.
4. Kanal D International Presents New Rom-Com, Recipe of Love
Produced by NTC Medya, the new Turkish comedy will soon be part of KDI’s global catalog and premiere on Kanal D. Read more.
5. Súbete a mi moto to Air in Mexico on Imagen TV
The series produced by Somos Productions, Endemol Shine Boomdog and Piñolywood Studios is premiering on May 9 in prime time. Read more.
6. VIS to Host Global Screening on June 2
Due to the lack of attendance at the LA Screenings, the Hollywood major announced the date of a virtual international screening to present its 2021-2022 news. Read more.
7. Atresplayer Premium Launches First Entertainment Format: Drag Race Spain
The Spanish version of the successful international format will be seen exclusively on the OTT platform, starting May 30. Read more.